Accessory Apartment Permit Required

An owner or owners of a single detached dwelling in an R-2 District may, after consultation with the Planning Board, apply to the Board of Appeals for a special permit for the construction and occupancy of an accessory dwelling unit in such a single-family dwelling or in an accessory building, the accessory dwelling unit thus […]
To access the rest of this content, you must purchase a subscription.