Tiny House, Moveable

An enclosed space intended for use as a dwelling unit that:    (a)   Is licensed and registered with the Department of Motor Vehicles;    (b)    Cannot move under its own power    (c)  Is no larger than allowed by State Law for movement on public highways; and    (d) Is no smaller than 150 and no larger than […]
To access the rest of this content, you must purchase a subscription.