Tree, Class I Shade
Definition: Please sign-in to view the definition. Or, view a sample below.
Don't have an account?
Here is a sample Term from the Zoning Dictionary below. See another sample term.
Term: Abut/Abutting (Sample)
- Having a common border with, or being separated from such a common border by a right-of-way, alley, or easement.
- To physically touch or border upon.
- To share a common property line but not overlap.
- Means two (2) adjoining parcels of property with a common property line, including two (2) or more lots adjoining only at a corner, except where such common property line is located in a public street right-of-way.
- A lot line that has any point in common with another lot line that is not part of street line or lane.
- Two or more parcels sharing a common boundary of at least 1 point.
Found in Categories
Lot Building Size/Location/Landscaping
See another sample term
Learn more about accessing The Zoning Trilogy.